What would you like to hear Sarah Palin say?
August 31st, 2011

What would you like to hear Sarah Palin say?

FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:

Turns out "drama" may be Sarah Palin's middle name.

A source close to the half-term, dropout governor of Alaska tells CNN that Palin will, in fact, appear at a tea party rally in Iowa on Saturday.

This comes after Palin's staff indicated earlier today that her appearance was being put quote "on hold."

They cited "issues with the planning," and said event organizers had been "dishonest" about the speakers.

Palin had been talking for months about attending and keynoting this event. Supporters from around the country have booked plane and bus tickets to attend.

But - it looks like Ms. Palin wasn't happy that former Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell was also supposed to speak at this event. Perhaps Palin thought the stage wasn't big enough for both of them.

Well guess who's no longer speaking at that tea party rally? Once palin threatened to pull out of the event, organizers removed O'Donnell from the program - for the second time in 48 hours.

Meanwhile - O'Donnell is another winner. she walked off the set of Piers Morgan's program because she didn't want to answer questions about public statements she's made which are in the book she was there to promote.

So now... O'Donnell is out and palin is in. Guess Sarah Palin got her way.

The whole thing is pretty puzzling... and petty. This tea party event has been highly anticipated since palin is expected to make a decision about a 2012 run by the end of September.

It's all so high school.

Here’s my question to you: What would you like to hear Sarah Palin say?

Interested to know which ones made it on air?

Michael in Hawaii:
Jack, I would like mama grizzly to fess up to being a hypocrite and go live in her multi-million dollar house in Arizona and stop portraying herself as the Wal-Mart mom who shares our values, and to please zip her lips and spare us her endless goofy ramblings on any issue that comes before her.

Ginny on Facebook:
"I'm not running and I just bought a condo in Russia."

Brad in Portland, Oregon:
"I finally realize how dumb I sound, so I'm retiring from public life and going home to Wasilla. Don't even call me."

Lou:
I would like to hear Palin thank the lame stream media for making her a star and a millionaire. Lord knows she didn't have it in her to get there by her own capabilities.

Doug in Pepperell, Massachusetts:
"I'm running." Lindsey Graham should run too. It wouldn't change anything politically, but it would make it an entertaining race.

Carla in Birmingham, Alabama:
I would like to hear her apologize to women for attempting to set us back a century, to men for thinking they're so testosterone-driven that she could win their votes on her looks, to the American people for wasting our time and taking up valuable time on the news that could keep us informed about more important issues than her latest uninformed and idiotic comment, to animals victimized by helicopter hunting, and to Russia for spying on them from her front porch.

Rob in Buford, Georgia:
I would like to hear Palin say: "How about voting for a candidate with experience that has proven he/she knows the issues and is willing to fight for our liberties? You know, someone like Ron Paul."

Bert in California:
Jack, To paraphrase Nixon, I would like to hear, "You won't have Palin to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last Tweet."

Posted by
Filed under: Sarah Palin
  1. Holly B.

I'm leaving the country!

August 31, 2011 at 1:15 pm |
  2. el

hello Jack

Personally i would rather NOT hear Sarah Palin say anything, because every time she speaks, a chalkboard cries🙂

August 31, 2011 at 1:17 pm |
  3. Daniel

Goodbye you betcha.

August 31, 2011 at 1:17 pm |
  4. Michael Danahy

I would love to hear the half-term, former Governor say, "After much consideration, I, the first dude, Bristol, Levi, Trip, Trap and and Tarp are moving to New Zeland. Bye-bye."

Mike from LA

August 31, 2011 at 1:19 pm |
  5. Larry Feierstein-Denver

Just tell us "the bus is leaving and I'm not coming back"> Then Jack, you wont have to air any more pieces or sound bites about Sarah (MIchelle next? Perry soon thereafter?)

August 31, 2011 at 1:20 pm |
  6. P. Edward Murray

"Our number one priority should be getting America back to work and we shouldn't waste time on whether it is "politcally correct" or not but rather think "outside the box" in finding ways of saving American jobs from being outsourced and creating new jobs, new industries and even having an "FDR Moment" by putting Americans to work rebuilding our nations infrastructure."

Yardley, PA

August 31, 2011 at 1:21 pm |
  7. Ralph-Corpus Christi, Texas

A simple "goodbye" would do.
    Ralph- Corpus Christi, Texas

August 31, 2011 at 1:22 pm |
  8. Satori

I think it's a tad late to modify the voice chip once a doll has already come off the assembly line. The more effective option would be to just clip the little pull-string at the back.

August 31, 2011 at 1:23 pm |
  9. Hawgcaller*

I quit.

August 31, 2011 at 1:24 pm |
  10. EdwardGlen

Nothing...absolutely nothing...

August 31, 2011 at 1:25 pm |
  11. Fay in Abilene Tx

I am paddling over to Russia for my vacation, so you won't see or hear from me for a little while.

August 31, 2011 at 1:26 pm |
  12. Ruth M., (Samson, AL)

That's easy – "Goodbye".

August 31, 2011 at 1:26 pm |
  13. Gary

Sarah P needs to say: Let's sell the Grand Canyon National Park for a $1Trillion and use the money to pay down the debt.
    New Mexico.

August 31, 2011 at 1:27 pm |
  14. Joe

America I apologize for my lack of knowledge and idiotic spurts. I apologize for my continuos postering as if I'm going to run for president a job I truly know nothing about. I'm only in the spotlight cause you continue to let me spout off about how much I hate the black guy and your making me rich. God bless america!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 1:29 pm |
  15. Time Lord

I would like to hear her say nothing. Ever again.

August 31, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
  16. Nicolas Lillo

She should say "I'm sorry".

August 31, 2011 at 1:33 pm |
  17. Cliff Glass - Rego Park, New York

I've taken a lifelong vow of silence. This is the last words you'll ever hear me speak.

August 31, 2011 at 1:38 pm |
  18. Paul, Parry Sound, Ontario

I've joined a convent and taken a twenty-five year vow of silence.

August 31, 2011 at 1:43 pm |
  19. George from Florida

This is all an act people, I'm really smart. I just love being dumb and ignorant.

August 31, 2011 at 1:45 pm |
  20. John from Alabama

Jack: My wish for Sarah. " I am not a candidate for president, and I am going back home to Alaska to kill wolves and bears. I plan to make our living fishing and communing with nature." Actually, I wish I did not have to hear her offensive voice again for along time. I do not like quiters, and people who shoot animals from helicopters. I have 3 smart sisters, and my mother was smart, but Sarah is a rich loser, who kisses big oil's butt.

August 31, 2011 at 1:49 pm |
  21. Pete in Georgia

Getting REAL for a moment, what difference would it possibly make WHAT she says at this point ??
    Any words would only be twisted, distorted, ridiculed, and completely maligned by the mainstream media.
    It's in their DNA.

August 31, 2011 at 1:49 pm |
  22. Gerry

I am not running for President or Vice President. I expect to run for the U.S. Senate Seat currently held by Sen. John Kyl when he retires.

August 31, 2011 at 1:51 pm |
  23. Miriam G Mendes - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wish I could hear her say: "OK, OK, I've got it. Thanks for everything but, now, am goin' back to Alaska! You guys, take care!". I believe we've had enough from Palin. Plus it seems that she doesn't have the guts to admit that she'd love to run, this time for the Presidency. As we say here, she's sitting 'on top of the wall' waiting to see which side the tide flows to. Then maybe she'd finally stop pretending she's not willing to run and admit she WANTS TO. Not very brave.

August 31, 2011 at 1:52 pm |
  24. Aynus McDiddle from Haggisfart, Scotland

That's an easy one. It would be in the interest of both the public and Sarah Palin to say this: nothing.

August 31, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
  25. Dan

"Life is like a box of chocolates."

August 31, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
  26. Lois, Ontario, Canada

I am going back to Alaka & won't b e running for nomination of the G.O.P.. Amen.

August 31, 2011 at 2:05 pm |
  27. James in Springfield, VA

I would like to her her say that she is an abomination and will live the rest of her life in the woods of Alaska

August 31, 2011 at 2:07 pm |
  28. Doug

Farewell would be my first choice!

Marmora, NJ

August 31, 2011 at 2:08 pm |
  29. Ralph, MN

She's been made Grand Pooba of Libya and is moving immediately to take Gadhafi's place, Jack.

August 31, 2011 at 2:10 pm |
  30. Lori - PA

Jack,

Nothing would be nice, but that isn't going to happen. So I'd settle for, "I am not running for office of President of the United States."

August 31, 2011 at 2:11 pm |
  31. Terry in Virginia

I want her to say that she is joining the Perry campaign. Together they'll suffer the ignominy of losing the General Election of 2012 by a landslide margin greater than when Harding beat Cox. Then maybe the media will stop making the rest of us suffer by hearing about these two constantly.

August 31, 2011 at 2:11 pm |
  32. marcia in charles town,wv

BYE BYE!!! Going back to ALASKA and act goofy there. Promise never to come back !!!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 2:16 pm |
  33. Bert in El Monte, CA

Jack, to paraphrase Nixon, I would like to hear, “You won't have Palin to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last Tweet.”

August 31, 2011 at 2:18 pm |
  34. lou

I would like to hear her thank the lame stream media for making her a star and a millionaire. Lord knows she didn't have it in her to get there by her own capabilities.

August 31, 2011 at 2:19 pm |
  35. Michael "C" Lorton, Virginia

Jack: What I would like Sarah Palin to say is, "I have nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion."

August 31, 2011 at 2:19 pm |
  36. Jim in Alabama

I'd love to hear say: "I quit and I'm going home to Alaska." No such luck.

August 31, 2011 at 2:20 pm |
  37. Ron

I am not interested in politics and will not run for any office.

August 31, 2011 at 2:22 pm |
  38. pat, Idaho

No, I'm not running for president, don't be silly

August 31, 2011 at 2:24 pm |
  39. garys

I have decided to be a stay at home mom

August 31, 2011 at 2:24 pm |
  40. Ed from Texas

"I am leaving public life and you will never hear from me again."

August 31, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
  41. lil magothy from Annapolis

Hey y'all, the family's havin' a great time on our bus tour that you're contributing to. We're havin' a good ole time meetin' all you true Americans, and we're rakin' in the money. I might run for president; I might not. Y'all just keep sendin' in those dollars and when I've got enough, I just might let you know what I'm gonna do about that Obama boy. See y'all in South Carolina. You betcha.

August 31, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
  42. Rob

Rob, Buford, GA

I would like to hear her say, "how about voting for a candidate with experience that has proven he/she knows the issues and is willing to fight for our liberties....you know, someone like Ron Paul."

August 31, 2011 at 2:28 pm |
  43. Larry,Springfield,Ohio

I'm not running for President, but I will try to talk Governor Christie into doing just that.

August 31, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
  44. Sheila in Jax, FL

1. "I'm sorry for being a narcissistic sociopath."
    2. "I'm going back to Alaska to stay forever."
    3. "I promise to never run for any public office anywhere."
    4. "I promise to stop spreading so much hatred towards the President and anyone I do not agree with."
    5. "I'm closing my Facebook and Twitter accounts."

Then, after stating those things, I would like her to actually MEAN it and DO it. Alas, that would be a Cinderella story for sure.

August 31, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
  45. Charles, Lansing, Michigan

Goodbye!!!

August 31, 2011 at 2:30 pm |
  46. Doug

" I'm running". Lindsey Graham should run too. It wouldn't change anything politically, but it would make it an entertaining race. Doug. Pepperell, MA.

August 31, 2011 at 2:33 pm |
  47. Roger from Albion PA

I would like to hear her say, "I won't be the next Ross Perot. I'm not going to help the Democrats win by pulling votes away from the real Republican candidate."

August 31, 2011 at 2:34 pm |
  48. Dot

Is there any chance of her saying that she's not dumber than a brick? Oh wait, she is. Never mind.....

August 31, 2011 at 2:35 pm |
  49. Ron WPAFB

I would like to hear her say, "I'm moving to Russia".

August 31, 2011 at 2:36 pm |
  50. Jim

Yes I'm still trying to figure out if I want the job of president. Don't most americans take at least 4 months to decide if they want a certain job. 4 years is a big committment that I don't take lightly er seriously.

August 31, 2011 at 2:39 pm |
  51. Loren

"I am not going to run for President and I am retiring from public life." Sarah Palin has been a sideshow and offers no practical solutions to the current governmental impasse nor any realistic policies for our future. As a Republican, I believe that she represents a dogmatic, impractical approach to governance and would serve us all better by gracefully exiting the national stage.

August 31, 2011 at 2:45 pm |
  52. Alie

Honey! I shrunk your brain to the size of a tea bag.

August 31, 2011 at 2:46 pm |
  53. Carla in Birmingham

I would like to hear her apologize to women for attempting to set us back a century, to men for thinking they're so testosterone driven that she could win their votes on her looks, to the American people for wasting our time and taking up valuable time on the news that could keep us informed about more important issues than her latest uninformed and idiotic comment, to animals victimized by helicopter hunting, and to Russia for spying on them from her front porch.

August 31, 2011 at 2:48 pm |
  54. Ann from Charleston SC

How about "Goodbye"?

August 31, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
  55. Bill in houston

Jack,

I'd love to hear her say, "I'm going back to Alaska and never coming back!"

August 31, 2011 at 2:51 pm |
  56. Rich McKinney, Texas

I would like to hear Sarah Palin say she is moving to Canada permanently. I am so tired of the media talking about what Palin might do, should do and could do. The fact of the mater is Palin is not electable. In the words of Dr. Seuss, She could not would not in a box, she would not could not with a Fox, She ran one time with John McCain but ended up out in the rain, She could not would not with a goat, she could not would not and that’s no joke. Sarah Palin could not win, she has proven that once and not again.

August 31, 2011 at 2:51 pm |
  57. Sylvia from San Diego

I would love to hear her say that she loves her life exactly the way it is so, she is staying out of the Presidential race.... She is a negative distraction to the republican party....

August 31, 2011 at 2:52 pm |
  58. Jane in CA

I would love to hear Sarah Palin say that she is retiring from public life to take care of her children and grandchildren. Second choice would be that she is actually going to study up on foreign and domestic policy issues and hire a fact checker to vet her speeches before they are delivered.

August 31, 2011 at 2:55 pm |
  59. David of Alexandria VA

"Gothcha!!" just before she boards a plane back to Alaska.

August 31, 2011 at 2:55 pm |
  60. Brad, Portland, OR

August 31, 2011 at 2:56 pm |
  61. Ed from California

That's she's quitting public life, so she can concentrate on being a way better parent. And will make atonement for all her stupid remarks. And, she is going to get her G.E.D!!! Congrats ...Sara.

August 31, 2011 at 3:00 pm |
  62. Rex in Portland, Oregon

"I am retiring from public life and you all will never hear from me or about me again."

August 31, 2011 at 3:01 pm |
  63. Cheryl in Bluffton, SC

I'd like for her to invite all her followers to move on up to Alaska, secede from the Union, eat only what they can shoot from helicopters, and "Drill, Baby, Drill!" to their hearts' content, you betcha – Just don't come back!

August 31, 2011 at 3:04 pm |
  64. Matt

Goodbye!

Matt
    Rockford

August 31, 2011 at 3:19 pm |
  65. Tom in Desoto, TX

Only that she's moving home to the moon and will eat cheese, and take her family with her.

August 31, 2011 at 3:20 pm |
  66. Tom Bulger, Canandaigua

"I'm so sorry," and "Goodbye."

August 31, 2011 at 3:21 pm |
  67. Dennis north carolina

I'm rich enough now so I will retire from public life.

August 31, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
  68. Sandra

I'd like to hear her say that she's finally realized that climate change is a real problem, that people should be free to chose who they marry and that religious beliefs are private and personnal. Mostly, I like to hear her say that she's giving up politics to educate the rest of her supporters. I know, fat chance, but you did ask what I would LIKE to hear her say!

August 31, 2011 at 3:26 pm |
  69. Dana from Rome, GA

How about, "I am going back to Alaska so I can be intellectually lazy in private and not embarrass myself."

August 31, 2011 at 3:27 pm |
  70. Rick McDaniel

Do not believe she will enter the race, so there is nothing specific, that I would like to hear from her.

August 31, 2011 at 3:33 pm |
  71. Bob D Iowa

I can't talk right now my mouth is full.

August 31, 2011 at 3:33 pm |
  72. calaurore9

Anything but incoherently strung together conjunctions. Scratch that. I don't want to hear her shrill voice at all.

Carol in Northampton, Ma

August 31, 2011 at 3:37 pm |
  73. Bob Knox

Goodbye

August 31, 2011 at 3:38 pm |
  74. Vern

I would love to hear Sarah say " I am leaving politics for good to take care of my children and grandchild".
    POOF...be gone!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 3:39 pm |
  75. Bethany in Dublin, Ohio

"Good bye, everyone! I will shut up now".

August 31, 2011 at 3:41 pm |
  76. James

I'd love Palin to say, "I realize I'm just not smart enough to be President. I won't be running, but I have a suggestion. The American people are tired of gridlock in Congress. If Obama wins we're back to gridlock. If the usual GOP candidate wins, still gridlock. But what if Ron Paul wins? He'd veto anything Democrats want to pass and veto everything corporate lobbyists ask for from our side. Congress would HAVE to work together to get anything past President Paul's veto power. "Compromise" would change from being a dirty word to being an essential part of Congressional meetings. We might actually get things done. That's why I'm supporting Ron Paul for President. I don't have very many good ideas, but I think this one's a doozy. Everyone gets at least one good idea, don't they?"

August 31, 2011 at 3:42 pm |
  77. Peg from NY

Good bye.

August 31, 2011 at 3:45 pm |
  78. Wilhelm von Nord Bach

to quote the Dolphins in the movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", " I would like to hear Ms Palin say "SO LONG and THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH" as she makes her way back to the "Great Frozen North" of Alaska.

much like Christine O'Donnell of Delaware and Newt Gingrich, she is NOT a seroius candidate. she is in the "running for office business" just to keep her name in front of the public and raise money.

August 31, 2011 at 3:45 pm |
  79. michael

Jack, I would like mama grizzly to fess up to being a hypocrite and go live in her multi million $ house in Arizona and stop portraying herself as the Wal-Mart mom who shares our values, and to please zip her lips and spare us her endless goofy ramblings on any issue that comes before her. Michael Hilo, Hawaii

August 31, 2011 at 3:45 pm |
  80. Barry from Wisconsin

Errrr….. do Australians speak English?

August 31, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
  81. James

(Denver). That last post...about compromise and Ron Paul was from me, but I forgot to say I was James, from Denver, like you ask. Sorry bout that.

August 31, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
  82. Dan K

I'm a gonna take my "cuttsie" self back to the Alaska bush where I belong! I'm tired of all the people making fun of me!!! I know I can really see Russia from my back porch, Even if you can't!!!
    Matbe if I study history for a couple of years I'll try again!!!

Dan K Owens Cross roads alabama

August 31, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
  83. Reasoned Response

"I've decided that it would be best for the nation for me to return to Alaska and swear to a life of silence and solitude."

August 31, 2011 at 3:48 pm |
  84. Kirk in Apple Valley

"I have the brain of a flea!"
    "I'm a quitter!"
    "I'm making too much money from idiots reading my ghost written books to run for president!"
    "I don't have a clue about what I say!"

August 31, 2011 at 3:49 pm |
  85. robert sessa

that she is leaving the country

August 31, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
  86. ImALibertarian

Houston

I'd like like to hear Sarah Palin say, "Why no thank you, I'm not running."

Not that it really matters what she says, because:

IN 2012 IT'S RON PAUL OR NOBODY AT ALL

August 31, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
  87. Evelyn

I am returning to Alaska and never again will I ever appear in public nor will I comment about anything political.

August 31, 2011 at 3:55 pm |
  88. anthony

Using sign American Signing Language, (I can't take the sound of her voice – ouch), I would LOVE to hear her say, "I'm running for President of the United States of America!!!"

August 31, 2011 at 3:55 pm |
  89. Zach S

I am moving back to Alaska, and you will never have to see me again on television.

August 31, 2011 at 3:56 pm |
  90. Ariel Gonzalez

That she supports Perry for the GOP nomination.

August 31, 2011 at 3:56 pm |
  91. Greg / California

That she's moved to Canada...

August 31, 2011 at 3:57 pm |
  92. Noe

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING intelligent please!

August 31, 2011 at 3:57 pm |
  93. Marja Hartzell Oforji

The less Sarah Palin says the better. So it would be best if she were quiet, even though I think it`s impossible for her.
    She has spread her lies and hate too much and doesn`t seem to understand what kind of words to use in public. I don`t know any other country where a person like her would get so much or any publicity at all. She seems to have a habit to open her mouth when ever she has nothing to say. Why can`t you stop asking questions of her? Do you really want to make us annoyed time after time, or raise out blood pressures. In any other country she would be a nobody.
    I`m writing from Stockholm, Sweden

I write from Stockholm Sweden.

August 31, 2011 at 3:58 pm |
  94. Mike from Texas

That she is leaving the political limelight, and dropping out of the media and social networks.

August 31, 2011 at 4:01 pm |
  95. Bob, LA

"How 'bout coming up to my place for a coffee, big boy?"

August 31, 2011 at 4:02 pm |
  96. Jenna Roseville CA

What would you like to hear Sarah Palin say?

That she is going to join the other GOP CLOWNS as a candidate for President of the United States.

Jenna
    Roseville CA

August 31, 2011 at 4:02 pm |
  97. Alva Tabb

I would love to hear Sarah Palin say, "Goodbye. I'm moving to a primitive cabin in the Alaskan back country. You will never hear from me again."

August 31, 2011 at 4:03 pm |
  98. Shawn Hill

"What would you like to hear Sarah Palin say?" That is pretty simple. I'd love to hear her say ... I will never run for political office nor voice my opinion on any political matter since I've finally realized that I am in way over my head. These are positions of responsibility and matters of the public interest that I now realize that I am utterly unqualified to voice my opinion.

August 31, 2011 at 4:03 pm |
  99. Bryan, Co. Spgs., Co.

Nothing would be nice. Every time she says something the press makes a big deal out of it no matter how stupid it is. As if what she says makes any sense anyway. Another republican joke that keeps the attention span of idiots.

August 31, 2011 at 4:04 pm |
  100. Claudia in Buffalo

I would like to hear her be honest...for perhaps the first time since she was thrust into the national spotlight. I would like to hear her say that she was not qualified nor prepared to run for VP having served less than two years as governor and she is definitely not qualified to be president now. I would love to hear her say that she really should have blinked when asked to run instead of winking her way into the national spotlight. I would like to hear her say that she needs to spend the next few years being the parent that her children deserve and that she will also use that time to study domestic and world affairs so that she can get away from the empty rhetoric that she has embraced since the election. I would also like to hear her apologize to the American people for helping to create such a hate-filled polarized political climate. Sadly, her psychopathy will not allow her to be that thoughtful and realistic and she will continue to live the fantasy that she, with the media's help, has created about herself.

August 31, 2011 at 4:07 pm |
  101. J

Something intelligent and based in reality.

August 31, 2011 at 4:10 pm |
  102. Ram Riva

GOODBYE!!.....

August 31, 2011 at 4:10 pm |
  103. KatieinCA

Good bye – I'm taking a sabbatical.

August 31, 2011 at 4:10 pm |
  104. David Doherty

GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!
    Dave from Peterborough, NH.

August 31, 2011 at 4:12 pm |
  105. SouthernerintheNorth

"I'm running for president in 2012."🙂

August 31, 2011 at 4:14 pm |
  106. Jack from Illinois

That Jack Cafferty is stopping by her house for coffee and a mooseburger with a game of poker for entertainment.

August 31, 2011 at 4:15 pm |
  107. Ken Victoria BC

Hello Jack. I would to like to hear her say" I have made so much money may I please pay more in Taxes."

August 31, 2011 at 4:16 pm |
  108. ken, atlantic city, nj

i just jumped into a wolf den, and i betcha they will love me.

August 31, 2011 at 4:16 pm |
  109. Joe McNelly

I would like to hear Sarah Palin say goodbye.

August 31, 2011 at 4:18 pm |
  110. Albert Ware

I'd like to hear her say what she said when she was Governor of Alaska; "I quit!"

August 31, 2011 at 4:19 pm |
  111. Albert Ware

"I quit"
    Atlanta, Georgia

August 31, 2011 at 4:21 pm |
  112. Albert Ware

What she's good at; "NOTHING"
    Atlanta, Georgia

August 31, 2011 at 4:21 pm |
  113. Keith .... from Oregon

..."so help me God." at the conclusion of her swearing in as our next President.

August 31, 2011 at 4:21 pm |
  114. Patricia

I wish she'd say: "Garsh, folks, you shore have been suckered. With me, it's all about the glory and the money. I couldn't care less about this country OR my family, and if you think I do, boy are you nuts. But, that's okay, keep paying me to speak and I'll give you what I've got..nuthin!"

August 31, 2011 at 4:22 pm |
  115. Randy

America, I would like to announce that I am not running for president. Instead, I am going to start a company strictly for me and the tea partiers, chuteless skydiving.

August 31, 2011 at 4:22 pm |
  116. DON IN WESTPORT, MASS.

Hi, I'm a person without direction. I need help.

August 31, 2011 at 4:22 pm |
  117. Chris - Denver

I would like her to say, "I hereby withdraw from public life forever, and donate all the ill-gotten gains from my improbable period of notariety to charity. I will refuse all interview requests and move to a remote Aleutian island, cut off from all human contact, to live as a simple fisherwoman."

August 31, 2011 at 4:26 pm |
  118. curtis in philadelphia

This is what I want Sarah Palin to say: "I'm sorry for quitting on my supporters in Alaska, I'm unfit for command, I love making lots of money, I'd rather be kingmaker than president and my kids need to learn how to use protection." But Jack, those would be honest statements and since she's a politician, she can't do that, but it would be the most newsworthy thing she's done since 2008.

August 31, 2011 at 4:27 pm |
  119. Bill in New Mexico

I am getting oh so very lonely for that little gray house by the Bering Sea.

I miss that quaint view of Russia across that steel, gray sea.

I am going back!
    I am taking the phone out.
    Do not be calling me!

I just want peace and quiet and that steel, gray view.

August 31, 2011 at 4:28 pm |
  120. Jk from Minnesota

Absolutely nothing, Jack. I turn any channel off that she appears on.

August 31, 2011 at 4:30 pm |
  121. Marianne

How about " I have decided to enter a convent and take a vow of silence. These are the last words you will ever hear from me. Goodbye."

August 31, 2011 at 4:32 pm |
  122. Dan in Albuquerque

I accept the nomination...then watch as Obama gets his second term.

August 31, 2011 at 4:33 pm |
  123. Peter, Tarrytown, N.Y.

Thanks for all your support. You know, the money you spent buying my books. The money you gave to the rally organizers so they could pay me to be there. The money you paid me to give a speech. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Off mike. I sure fooled them didn't I.

August 31, 2011 at 4:33 pm |
  124. andy in Gaithersburg

"okay, I admit it...I love attention and publicity, I have no skills...is that so wrong?"

August 31, 2011 at 4:34 pm |
  125. Janne from NC

I really don't care what she has to say and I would think with unemployment at 9.5%, a soaring deficit, an earthquake a hurricane not to mention a disfunctioning government and all the other problems out here you could find other things to wonder about.

August 31, 2011 at 4:35 pm |
  126. Kathie

nothing!

August 31, 2011 at 4:35 pm |
  127. Jerry Johns Creek, GA

Just two simple words, "Good Bye"

August 31, 2011 at 4:35 pm |
  128. Greg M.

Jack,
    I would like to her her say that she IS running for POTUS.God told me that He can be quite the practical joker and currently we need a good,hearty laugh. Greg M. FL

August 31, 2011 at 4:38 pm |
  129. Uzo from Canada

What is the point asking, nothing she says makes sense anyways. She has never hidden the fact that she is in there for the money. She will continue to matter as long as there are guillible people out there.

August 31, 2011 at 4:38 pm |
  130. Dave, Orlando, FL

I’d like to hear her say, “Good by. I’m going back to the Alaskan Tundra to shoot moose for the rest of my life, and I’m never coming back and you’ll never hear from me again – ever.” Oh, that we should all be that lucky.

How much do you want to bet that the “planning issues” were “not enough money offered” to be worth her while.

August 31, 2011 at 4:40 pm |
  131. Linda (SE Idaho, formerly Michigan)

"I quit my job as Alaska's governor because it only paid $125K per year and had little job security. I grabbed Fox's multi-million dollar contract as my once-in-a-lifetime chance at the wealth my party would deny the rest of you. Why would I want to be president? I can make more money spouting off on t.v.! Get real!"

August 31, 2011 at 4:46 pm |
  132. RickFromDetroit

Gone Fishing !

August 31, 2011 at 4:47 pm |
  133. Ken from Pinon Hills, California

You bet you instead of you betcha.

August 31, 2011 at 4:50 pm |
  134. Person from MN

I'd like her to say that she is incompetent and is going to interfere with politics for publicity.
    If she said that, that would be the only comment I would think is a GOOD DECISION.

August 31, 2011 at 4:52 pm |
  135. Monica

What would I like her to say? How about good-bye! I'll leave the USA if she is elected.

August 31, 2011 at 4:52 pm |
  136. Person from MN

I'd like her to say that she is incompetent and is not going to interfere with politics for publicity.
    But I'm not sure if she can use those "big words".

August 31, 2011 at 4:55 pm |
  137. Nick Bulka, New Boston, NH

I like it when she says nothing.

August 31, 2011 at 4:58 pm |
  138. ron in kentucky

Jack I'd like to hear her say the truth for a change and say " I never intended to run for President or any other office ever again , this is all to keep my name in the news and sell more books . After all you betcha its all about the Benjamins . "

August 31, 2011 at 5:01 pm |
  139. Michael Carroll Alton Ill

I would like to hear her say GOODBYE

August 31, 2011 at 5:02 pm |
  140. Ma.rcellus Thurman

I want to hear her announce that's she's running for president. I think this is what all the hype is about with the cancellation and is she isn't she speculation about her event. She's going to announce and it's going to be BIG the race for 2012 is about to get exciting.

August 31, 2011 at 5:04 pm |
  141. Julia from Houston, Texas

That she is going back to Alaska and will never venture into the lower 48 again. Ever.

August 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm |
  142. Fran ...... Brimley, Michigan

GOODBYE!!!!!!

August 31, 2011 at 5:09 pm |
  143. jay

I'd like to hear her say "I'm moving to the South Pole, and I'm not taking any cameras".

August 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm |
  144. Steve Newman

Anything intelligent.

August 31, 2011 at 5:11 pm |
  145. Carol

Silence – total and absolute silence!

August 31, 2011 at 5:13 pm |
  146. Pete in Milton, FL

Thanks for the softball, Jack. All I ever want to hear Sarah say is "Goodbye forever!".

August 31, 2011 at 5:15 pm |
  147. Ken in NC

I would love to hear her say Good Bye.

August 31, 2011 at 5:19 pm |
  148. roger from phoenix

Jack putting it nicely I would like to hear her say she is going to move to Japan right next to the nuclear reactors doing America a great favor .

August 31, 2011 at 5:19 pm |
  149. becky - Las Vegas

I'd like to hear that she is PERMANENTLY retiring from public life and she's taking Michelle Bachmann with her.

August 31, 2011 at 5:19 pm |
  150. Jim, Denver CO

Jack,

How about Goodbye. She is worse than Omarosa from the Apprentice. She has had her 15 minutes of fame and needs to let the adults take care of things. High School is over for you. Go Away!

August 31, 2011 at 5:20 pm |
  151. Nate Abele

> What would you like to hear Sarah Palin say?

Is "nothing" an option?

August 31, 2011 at 5:21 pm |
  152. Lynn Norwood

That she is going back to Alaska for good never to come south again!

August 31, 2011 at 5:22 pm |
  153. Steve Canada

I would like her to stop keeping everyone in such a state of anxiety….Announce the new Trump/Palin reality show.."I Wanna Be President- 2012"

August 31, 2011 at 5:23 pm |
  154. Donald Genovese

Bye. You will never hear from me again.

August 31, 2011 at 5:24 pm |
  155. ronvan

Adios Amigos, Will not see or hear about me ever again! I got enough money now!

Van: Columbus GA.

August 31, 2011 at 5:24 pm |
  156. Fred In LA

Jack I would like to hear her talk about waste in our "green" programs that the taxpayer has throuwn billions upon billions into only to get nothing in return. I also wouldn't mind hearing about the recent study that shows most of our climate change issues has to do with that big red ball in the sky we call the sun. I'd also like to hear her ideas on getting US citizens back to work, bBringing back manufacturing to these shores and her plan to curtail illegal immigration. Next question?

August 31, 2011 at 5:25 pm |
  157. Jim, Concord, NC

Buh-bye!!

August 31, 2011 at 5:25 pm |
  158. Ros.....Illinois

Love for her to say I'm not needed here anymore and am going to stay in Alaska permently. It finally soaked into my head that I don't have an inkling how to run a house let alone be U.S. President. I'm going to take my nickles and go home forever.

August 31, 2011 at 5:25 pm |
  159. Nina Fox

“I Quit” and give the rest of us Americans some sanity!

August 31, 2011 at 5:25 pm |
  160. Mr. D

Ah! The highschool "chronicles". Isn't politics just a reflection of life in school.? Sarah can give her around- the- neck Republican party ring back and start talking nasty about the "other" girls. Meanwhile, the tea party class can vote for a new king or queen.

August 31, 2011 at 5:26 pm |
  161. Paul From Austin Texas

I would like to hear her say I going back to Alaska to fish and just enjoy my state. The best would be for her not to say anything ever again.

August 31, 2011 at 5:27 pm |
  162. Craig in Illinois

Palin needs to say she is going to go to watch re-runs of Leave it to Beaver and practice on being a mother, Jack.
    Half term Palin couldn't fill the boots of as Alaska's governor. How does anyone with a brain think she could manage this country as president?

August 31, 2011 at 5:27 pm |
  163. Jean Strain

I'd LOVE to hear that she's leaving the political scene~~I'm an old Geezer & I know more about politics than she's wanting folks to believe she does~~Please~~consider leaving, Sarah?? Go back to Alaska, or maybe even where, if you shade your eyes you can SEE Russia???

August 31, 2011 at 5:29 pm |
  164. Don Childers

That she, along with most of the other candidates, have been stealing Dr. Ron Paul's speaking points, so she's decided to admit as much and endorse Dr. Paul for the Republican nomination.

August 31, 2011 at 5:29 pm |
  165. Michael in Albuquerque, NM

She should say:"I apologize for wasting your time, goodbye."

August 31, 2011 at 5:30 pm |
  166. Bizz, Quarryville Pennsylvania

I would love to hear her say," that I realize I'm not qualified to be president of the United States, I've made all the money I possibly can from my 15 minutes of fame, therefore I am taking my bus back to Alaska".

August 31, 2011 at 5:31 pm |
  167. John- Detroit MI

Nothing.

August 31, 2011 at 5:31 pm |
  168. Nick

"I have to go now. My planet needs me."

August 31, 2011 at 5:32 pm |
  169. Linda in Arizona

"Goodnight, Gracie."

August 31, 2011 at 5:33 pm |
  170. Tom Rogers

I would like her to say, "Very rich and connected people want me to be in office. They have flattered me and made me feel very popular. I have taken the responsibility of office seriously. I only now realize that there are many people more qualified than I for elective office, and I will personally try to find out what character, knowledge, and commitment it takes to make the United States of America the pride of nations. Then, I will commit myself to getting such a person or persons into positions of authority. I acknowledge that the republican party has strayed from everything that is honest and true. I admit I am a tool. I admit that I fear the liberals and the democrats because they cannot maintain a sense of decency and respect for American tradition, either. Please vote for Ron Paul."

August 31, 2011 at 5:34 pm |
  171. Michael Bindner, Alexandria, VA

Absolutely nothing at all, Jack. Ever again.

August 31, 2011 at 5:34 pm |
  172. dave in nashville

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

August 31, 2011 at 5:36 pm |
  173. Karl in Silverton ID

What would I like to hear Sarah Palin say ? "I will be leaving to go to the moon and I"M not coming back !"

August 31, 2011 at 5:37 pm |
  174. Bob T - Southfield, MI

Jack – I'd love to hear the Mamma Grizzly say "good bye" and then leave for good.

August 31, 2011 at 5:39 pm |
  175. Sandra Polizzi

Thank you and I apologize to all my supporters who have watched my TV show, bought my books and flock to all my appearances but because my "movie" was a flop I've decided not to run for president. You heard me...I'M NOT GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT...I QUIT...CAN'T DO IT...I'M DONE!

Sandi, CA

August 31, 2011 at 5:44 pm |
  176. Dee in New Paris Ohio

"I'm in line for a brain transplant"

August 31, 2011 at 5:45 pm |
  177. Joseph Avisse

Jack, Sarah Palin is just a school girl and she has a lot to learn.
    From Raleigh, NC

August 31, 2011 at 5:49 pm |
  178. robyn boates

i would like to hear her say that she is going to live in Alaska and retire from public service and public life.

August 31, 2011 at 5:51 pm |
  179. Larry, Boston, MA

I would love to hear her declare her candidacy for the office of the President of the United States of America. Just writing that statement makes it seem so absurd. But absolutely Sarah, bring it on. It will show the extent the GOP and Tea Party have become the charactures they now are.

August 31, 2011 at 5:51 pm |
  180. winn in Maine

GOODBYE!

August 31, 2011 at 5:56 pm |
  181. Chris

Nothing. Ever Again.

August 31, 2011 at 5:56 pm |
  182. Richard

I'd like to hear her say nothing.

August 31, 2011 at 5:57 pm |
  183. McWhat

What would I like to hear Sarah Palin say?

Goodbye...forever

August 31, 2011 at 5:57 pm |
  184. Bob Schroder Piedmont Quebec Canada

Hi Everybody After 3 years I've finally learned what the VP does. Now can somebody tell me what a President does.

August 31, 2011 at 5:58 pm |
  185. Gigi Oregon

Sarah likes drama...I believe she will be the last to enter the race and try to make a big splash like her first introduction. Maybe she'll have a new pig joke. I for one will be bored to death by Spring of 2012 and she will add some excitement for the Boring nothing new Republican candidates.

August 31, 2011 at 5:59 pm |
  186. McWhat

What would i like to hear Sarah Palin say?

Goodbye...forever

Forest, Virginia

August 31, 2011 at 5:59 pm |
  187. Barry Madsen

what would I like to hear Sarah Palin say? "goodbye."

August 31, 2011 at 5:59 pm |
  188. Paulette in Dallas,PA

That...That...That's All Folks!"

August 31, 2011 at 6:00 pm |
  189. pete nemmetz

" Todd and I will be returning to Alaska to pursue our first love, fishing, This will be the last time you hear from me. Good bye and Farewell!"

August 31, 2011 at 6:01 pm |
  190. andy Fairfax, VA

I'd like to hear Sarah say she will get out of politics because the entire voting citizenry knows she's a quitter. America hates quitters. Good-bye Sarah. You've had your 15 minutes of fame. You're yesterdays news.

August 31, 2011 at 6:01 pm |
  191. phil

Does sayonara, goodbye hasta la vista, aauf wiedersen come to mind?

August 31, 2011 at 6:04 pm |
  192. Renee Peoria,Ill

Goodbye forever!

August 31, 2011 at 6:05 pm |
  193. Shawn

Sarah Palin should say that she is going to stick her head in the sand and stay out of politics so that we can stop hearing about her, her family and all of the nothingness that goes along with it!

August 31, 2011 at 6:06 pm |
  194. Layne Alleman

Jack, I'd really like to hear her announce that she's ready to go back to being governor of Alaska, then climb back on her bus, and ride off into the sunset; FOREVER!!!!!t

August 31, 2011 at 6:07 pm |
  195. Joseph Leff

"You betcha!" Nothing more, nothing less.

Joe in Delray Beach, Florida

August 31, 2011 at 6:07 pm |
  196. Lori - PA

Jack,

August 31, 2011 at 6:08 pm |
  197. ACGOBSESSED

nothing!

August 31, 2011 at 6:09 pm |
  198. CRAIG R. MCNEES

tampa, fl I'm sorry I must withdraw from politics as I have an incurable, fatal disease call Politicalstupidus. Doctors don't have any idea when I may die, but I can see it from here.This rare disease apparently only effects politicians and I am going to devote the remainder of my life trying to find a cure not only for myself, but for all of my fellow politicians.

August 31, 2011 at 6:09 pm |
  199. brojake

well hear we go again..............stop allready.no one wants too hear from u ANYMORE.

August 31, 2011 at 6:10 pm |
  200. oldentimes

Oldentimes, Missouri
    I would like to hear Sarah Palin say NOTHING at all. That way she can't get into trouble.
    She doesn't know where she is let alone Russia or anywher else! She jumped out of the governorship of Alaka to do great things. What were they? Oh that's right a 'reality TV show',
    Palin is a publicty hunting, egomaniac, and if she runs and wins, if the going gets rough, she will get going. Nixon won't be the only Republican president to have resigned.

August 31, 2011 at 6:11 pm |
  201. Brad in Denver

I'd like to hear her say she's moving to Canada.

August 31, 2011 at 6:16 pm |
  202. Paul

A complete sentence.

August 31, 2011 at 6:16 pm |
  203. Bill

I'm outta here !

204. Jon From Tempe, Az

I want her to say "I am running for President of the United States" (I am a Democrat, I want her to run because I hope she wins the Republican nomination, she would be easy to beat)

205. Ron in Saint Louis

I QUIT....Again!

206. Bernie of Lowell.

All Sarah needs to say is that she's committing herself to an insane asylum.

207. PushyOldBroad

"I am retiring from politics forever and taking a vow of silence."

208. Thomas

"I am retreating to a undisclosed location and you will never hear from me again. Good bye, and sorry."

209. Chris TMC

"I am moving back to Alaska. Good-bye forever."

210. Jacklyn

I would like to hear her say that she will not be blessing citizenry of the United States with her name on the ballot for 2012.

211. Antonics

I am not running for president of the US. In fact, I will keep my mouth shut and not criticize government because I cannot do any better than what they are doing now.

212. Martha Campbell

My rock awaits and I'm going to slither back under it, never to be heard from again.

213. Carl Morgan

I'd love to hear her say she is making a third party run. She can do for Obama in 2012 what she did in 2008. Run Sarah, run.

August 31, 2011 at 6:17 pm |
  214. Ronda (from Canastota, NY)

I'd like to hear her say she's giving it all up, going back to Alaska to hunt moose and wave to her friends in Russia from her back window.

215. Phil

This will be my last public appearance.

216. Bill Denegar

I will be in politics no more forever.

217. Nick Corbett

Jack... I'd like to hear her say... "Goodbye!"

218. mark bussell

I'd like to hear her say she is retiring from public life and will never darken the airwaves with her presence again

219. ben smith

"I'm leaving politics and you will never have to see or hear from me again."

220. Jeff D

I can see Russia from my house and guess what? We found a new house over there! We're moving! Good-bye.

221. dallas

I would love to see her say that she was retiring. I am tired of seeing her on the news, will she run, won't she run. Do us all a favor Sarah, just go away.

Dallas
    Bloomington, Illinois

222. Bill from Jacksonville

I'd like to hear Sarah finally admit that she's bigger than god.

223. JoeF

I'd like to hear that she's going back to her home planet and not returning to Earth....EVER.

224. Art

Id like to hear her say im getting off this race and go hunt moose in Alaska

225. Kent - Iowa City, Iowa

How about she's going back to Alaska to never be heard from again?

Nevermind, she's going to declare that she's running for president.

226. Doug

something smart.

227. Bob in FL

How about she say nothing at all.

228. Janice in Marietta, GA

That she can see the U.S. from her house.....in Russia. And then we never hear from her again.

229. Ernie

Help I've fallen and I can't get up.

Ernie
    Marco Island, Fl

230. Linda from Clayton NC

I'd like to hear Sarah say, "I have decided to permanently leave the political arena and go back to my home in Alaska to spend quality time with my family away from the public eye."

231. Mel Farris

I'd like to hear her say that she is going to shut her mouth. Get OUT of the spot light and just like an old soldier,......just fade away!

232. Daniel

I'd like to hear her say that in her own words, that she is inexperienced, she doesn't know what is going on and that she needs to let people know that she's only a sellout to get noticed on TV and needs to stop pulling people chains. Her 15 minutes of fame have been going on far too long. Give it rest, tend to her family and let it be at that.

233. Sam

Nothing! Hasn't she said enough in the past few years.

234. Alan Stein

I'm not running, I'm never going to run, I'm leaving public life, good bye.

235. Joey

I quit!

236. mary

"I'm moving to Mars."

237. Mark Mullins

'I support President Obama for re-election' Now that would be interesting.

238. ADIOFlo

I'mmm mmmelting......

239. Ron in Oklahoma

Buh-Bye

240. John In Bellevue, NE

I'm going away!......FOREVER!

241. Roger

I would like to hear her say, "I'm sorry for wasting your time. John McCain should never have insulted the intelligence of the American voter by asking me to be his running mate. I will retire to Wasilla and never bother you again."

242. Greg Smith

I would like to hear Palin say that she is going back to Alaska and watch for Russian bombers.

243. Joe Seefried

Colorado

I want her to tell us the REAL story behind Paul Revere's ride

244. barry

I would like her to say that she is retiring back to Alaska, avoiding future political comments. She will then save the country significant embarrassment.

245. Greg in SpringTX

I'd like to hear Sarah Palin say "I realize the Tea Party is nothing but right-wing extremists and that is why I have decided to never seek public office again."

246. John Zajaros

I wouldn't take time to hear her speak on a good day! It's unbelievable that we are hearing about her at all! She is irrelevant!

247. Jarvis

Something thats not going to plunge the stock markets. They have been doing good so far.

248. Amanda James

Not a damn thing!!!! Go back to Alaska!!!!!

249. Tom

I'd like to hear Sarah Palin say "I am retiring forever from public life, and returning permanently to Alaska. I apologize for my buffoonery".

250. Phyllis Cuellar

That she is going to get the hell out of dodge and go back to Alaska, keep an eye on Russia for us! I always said that this county should have a woman president but seeing what is out there, I am biting my tounge.God help this country.

251. Chris Goveia

I would like to hear Sarah Palin in all her glory, look deep into the crowd at the tea party event and say "Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the man behind the red, white and blue curtain"...

252. Brendan M

"A lot of people have asked me if I'm running for President and I'm here to tell you that Roger Ailes hasn't told me what I'm doing yet."

253. Pete

So long, it's been good to know you

254. B.O.B. Simulacrum

"..." (Sarah Palin being silent)

255. Ty Boofer

Jack,

I like to see her come back down to earth and tell the people she will not be running for the presidential seat. One quit her Alaskan job and America does not want a quitter. Two, she has no chance to win. Three, she makes a better cheerleader jumping around on the sidelines.

256. Greg, Ontario

"Screw you guys, I'm going home."

257. carroll

"goodbye forever" would be nice

258. Joe from CT

Jack, I'd love to hear her say she's going to spend the rest of her life in the obscurity she so richly deserves. Barring that, I'd like to hear her say something, anything, intelligent. It would be a first.

259. gg canada

iam going north to alaska west of hudson bay

260. Al Evans

I would like Sarah Palin to announce that she is withdrawing from any future public speaking and events. Every time she speaks publicly, the USA get's a little dumber in the eyes of the rest of the world. The most patriotic thing she can do is shut her mouth!

261. Donna S. Bowles

I'd like to hear Sara Palin say that SHE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!! It's the only thing worth coming out of her mouth that people with any common sense yearn to hear!

262. Wally Tee

Googbye cruel world!

Wally from West Melbourne Florida

263. Mike O. in Long Island

Th-th-th-that's all folks!! (Followed by Warner Bros. sound effects.)

264. Richard S. from Maryville Missouri

I wish she would just say that she's going away, never to be heard from again, and Merry Christmas to all.

265. Andrea

I would like to hear her say something coherent for a change.

266. tom

i'd enjoy hearing her say something she hasn't heard someone else say...a semi original sentence.

267. AKLawDog

So honey where did you put the kids HUGE trust fund at??? Oh right...TransCanada...hows that working out now dear?

268. Dean, Lansing MI

Asta lavista, baby.

269. Mike McNaughton

I would love to hear her say "I am going back to Alaska and promise not to disgust Americans any more"

270. Ed Evans

GOODBYE!

Ed
    Kirkland, WA

271. Kevin in CA

I'm going back to Alaska to stay.

272. kathy from peoria az

I would like to hear her say she is leaving on the next shuttle to the moon and will never ever be back. If only that wasn't a dream!

273. Avi

I would like to hear Sarah Palin say that she is having surgery to seal her lips.

274. James

That she is taking a vow of silence and going to a nunnery

275. Tot Holmes

I'm moving to Bogota and will never drink tea again.

August 31, 2011 at 6:20 pm |
  276. Jerry Jacksonville, Fl.

Maybe say something like I'mm going back to Alaska where I can see Russia from my front porch, maybe even get a shot at a moose, we're running a little short on moose meat.

277. Jim Evans

The best Sarah could say (for the good of the country) would be: " I am finished with my 'Con' of you people, have made enough money off your gullibility, realize how dumb I really am, and you will never hear from me again."

278. Kevin from Mission Viejo, CA

What would i like to hear Sarh Palin say?
    "Effective immediately, I'm moving to the Himalayas and taking a vow of silience."

279. Gregg Alan Smith

"I'll go quietly..."

280. Stephanie Young

Goodbye!

281. Roy Merritt

"I'm moving to Russia since I can see it from my back door!"

282. Old man in southern illinois

I'm moving back to Alaska so I can keep an eye on Russia.

283. Dave

Simply, goodbye.

284. Claude Minor Jr

I can see Russia from here.

285. Lou from Colorado

I failed as Governor of Alaska, so I promise NOT to run for political office ever again.

286. John David

She should talk about giving up, the tea party republicans are destroying our nation and state the reason she is in politics is for the money. Her husband's recent comments proved that and Americans need to realise that she lives off their donations and she is using her political voice against whats best for all Americans and take more hard earn money away from the middle class.

287. Jake from PA

It would be nice to hear her not say anything at all. However if she must speak it would be good to hear an announcement that she is not running, and considering it is a tea party event an endo rsement for the only true tea party candidate Ron Paul should be in order. She cannot and will not beat Obama. America doesn't like quitters, she should talk to Oprha and try and get a talk show because her days in politics are done. She ran on the ticket with that Neo-Con Mccain, she is no tea partiest, just a regular status quo politician in disquise.

288. Kathleen

She should apologize for giving women a bad reputation. I am a woman and cringe when I even think about her.